Path to Entrepreneurship Program
Do you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur? Find out now!
The Path to Entrepreneurship is a two hour presentation designed to introduce you to small business ownership. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Definition of a business
- Advantages and disadvantages of becoming an entrepreneur
- Characteristics of an entrepreneur
- Selection of business idea
- Feasibility, viability, and convenience
- Definition/Importance of a business plan
- Business description
- Location of the business
Attendees will also learn about the other services WEDC offers to clients including information about a more comprehensive business training course.