Getting Down With Your Data
Name: Getting Down With Your Data
Date: October 7, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
In this workshop we will explore the world of business information.
Topics to be covered:
- What is business information?
- What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and why do they matter?
- How to collect information, what to collect, and when to collect it
- Data security and industry compliance
- Core information systems that most businesses need
- Develop a deeper understanding of, and appreciation for, your business information
- Identify the information that matters most to your business
- Know how to identify and evaluate systems that will work best for you
The Secret to Finding Information Systems That Work For You!