Markertek, a division of Tower Products Incorporated, is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Accounts Receivable Collections Clerkin our Accounts Receivable Department. The main objectives of this role are to address past due accounts, ensure timely payments, manage customer account setups, and build customer relationships.
Key responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Collections Clerk:
- Making outbound collection calls in a timely and professional manner while keeping and improving customer relationship.
- Evaluate and resolve all credit hold issues and monitor all accounts for billing details.
- Respond to customer accounts queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Coordinate with outside collection agencies to facilitate further collections efforts for overly past due accounts.
- Prioritize and perform tasks without losing focus on the goal.
- Assist in the development of collections efforts and strategies using available technical resources.
- Work closely with management to ensure accuracy.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements for Accounts Receivable Collections Clerk:
- High School diploma; Associate’s degree a plus.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Strong Problem solving, and analytical skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Goal Driven.
- High Degree of Integrity.
In addition to an exciting and collaborative workplace, we also offer outstanding benefits including medical/dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, an employee stock ownership program (ESOP) and the opportunity to work with a successful company that is community minded.
For more information on our company or products visit https://markertek.com
Job Type: Full-time